Hey irreverent and slightly jaded job-seekers!
eyebobs is a team of loveable optical-misfits with a singular vision (see what we did there?): to supply fashion-forward, luxury eyewear to the irreverent and slightly jaded. We live to outfit the eyes of the smart, sarcastic and style-conscious with readers, sunreaders and polarized sunglasses that express their unique personality. We’re passionate about our product and fanatical about service. eyebobs is out to change the game, one face at a time! Want to join our team? Check out our open positions listed below.
Sales Representative - New York City
Accelerating market share growth in assigned territory. This will be achieved primarily by adding new accounts while increasing same store sales in existing accounts.
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities:
Prospecting: New business development
- Actively prospect, identify and evaluate new customer opportunities.
- Understand customer needs and leverage this information to develop persuasive selling stories.
- Conduct sales presentations with Independent Retailers resulting in suggested orders.
- Deliver against sales plans – annual, quarterly and monthly objectives.
- Manage sales funnel leveraging CRM to track progress.
- Understand local market trends and competitive advantages that may enhance sales efforts.
- Drive business through local trade, buying group and consumer shows.
Account Management: Increase same store sales
- Maximize and grow same store sales.
- Optimize growth via product placement, inventory levels, training and merchandizing.
- Visit customers to develop and maintain relationships.
- Lead and execute a trunk show strategy for top accounts.
- Other projects and tasks as assigned.
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience with a New York City sales territory.
- Business to business experience selling consumer products to independent retailers. Optical experience highly-preferred.
- Self-starter who is results driven and has a track record of exceeding sales volume targets.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results through highly effective selling skills and the use data-based selling tools.
- Excellent organizational skills with demonstrated time management and follow-through skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Strong collaborative and interpersonal skills with the ability to maintain strong relationships with customers and proven ability to negotiate and influence desired outcomes.
- Proficient in the following systems: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, NetSuite and Outlook.
- Collaborate and partner with Inside Sales team to foster a cross-functional approach.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, Marketing or other related field required.
Up to 20% travel outside of local territory.
Company Core Values:
Here at eyebobs, we take pride in the core values we’ve developed and firmly believe they drive business by creating a culture that inspires people to be their best. They are more than words – we walk the talk. Successful eyebobs team members demonstrate the following values across all aspects of their job:
- Culture of Quirkiness
- Be Responsible
- Do the Right Thing
- Team Collaboration
- High Performance
Compensation & Benefits:
This role offers a compensation package with benefits, including medical, dental, FSA, 401k, life and disability insurance.
Candidates must email or mail a resume and cover letter to be considered for this position.
Email: email@example.com; Mail: eyebobs, 1401 Glenwood Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55405
Recruiters: We thank you for your interest, but we prefer to work directly with individuals on this posting. We will not review resumes/return calls from unsolicited recruiters.